Quy trình nhập học
Đăng ký học
School Conduct and Policies
The school requires students to observe the following expectations:
- Be punctual for class and in handing in assignments.*
- Come to class prepared, and to keep course materials neat and well organized.*
- Observe school rules and the student code of conduct.
- Respect the rights, health and safety of others and their property.
- Respect the educational process and the learning environment of others.
- Respect the authority of all School employees.
The school strictly forbids the following:
- Physical violence, intimidation or threats.
- The possession, use or distribution of illegal or restricted drugs, including alcohol.
- The carrying or possession of weapons or simulated weapons.
- Verbal abuse, profanity, racism, and sexism.
- Disruption of the classroom or learning environment.
- Vandalism of school property.
Breaches of these rules including the defiance of school authority will be viewed most seriously and may result in suspension, possibly dismissal. In some cases, it may be appropriate for the school to involve the participation of the Police.
Parents and students should know the School Act authorizes administrative officers, teachers, and other appropriate personnel at Toronto International Academy to discipline students, in the classroom, the school at large and in extra-curricular situations.
*Excessive absences, missing homework and assignments, and cheating on tests, exams and assignments will result in NO CREDIT being given for the student’s course work. In case students request any extra sessions from the teacher in addition to regular classes, the students will get permission from the school first and be responsible for covering additional fees for these sessions.